What makes companies like Amazon and Zappos so good at customer service? They provide proactive, personalized experiences—and they do it for hundreds of thousands of customers every day.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to meet increasing Customer Expectations!
Join Shannon Gronemeyer and Suzie Goan from Customer Centered Strategies and Steve Griffiths from Virteva as they explore the state of Customer Experience today and in the future, including:
- The influence of B2C customer experience expectations on the B2B environment
- The Millennial Evolution and what this means for customer service
- Where CX executives are investing their focus in the coming year
- Examples and best practices from today’s CX innovators
- How best to prepare for the next generation of customer experience
Customers today demand effortless service. They expect personalized experiences, meaningful interactions, and the ability to choose how they engage across the spectrum of your business. But how do you fully engage and meet the needs of individual customers from diverse business environments and backgrounds? And how will these needs change going forward?
Fill out the form on this page to download the on demand webinar and find out.